12.04.2011

We decked the halls...







We went to a Christmas tree farm. 
I'm not sure why they call it a farm, there were no cow pies to speak of.

I stood in front of this adorably ironic sign to appease my mother. 





Okay! Let's find the biggest, bestest tree here, Dad!




How about this one? Its height is good for my ego. 





My dad sawed and sawed and sawed... 


...and then he sawed some more.
He claimed his saw was dull.
I think I may get him a gym membership for Christmas. 




 I helped him by keeping his lower back warm. 



I don't know why he's making that face. The tree was already on the ground.
Both my parents thought it was funny.
I may get each of them a book about humour for Christmas. 



You'd think he'd killed a wildebeast or something. 





I was going to offer to pull the tree out, 
but I'm trying to keep my belly fat for the when the cold weather sets in. 







Time to decorate!




Here mom! Here's one I haven't broken yet!

All done! 
Now we have a tree in our living room! 
Weird. 




Merry Christmas everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Haha - as usual, your captions are hilarious! Your tree looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete